I want to see posts about...

Wednesday 23 December 2015

A little (lot) of time wasted on Instagram

I LOVE instagram.



I've not been instragram-ming for all that long, but I am totally hooked. I love seeing what other people post. I love using it for food ideas when I have no idea what I fancy. I love being nosy in other peoples lives. I can easily waste a whole day on insta... whoops!


As many people have pointed out before, those tiny little perfect squares of life are the very best parts of everyone's lives, so don't take it too seriously... but you can pick up some amazing inspiration from from there, for food, for weight loss and for your home.


Here's a selection of my favourite go-to accounts:


@debclark030612



I've been following Debbie's journey for a little while, she's been renovating her home and has the most gorgeous taste. She also has two really cute fluffy bunnies!


@Lisa_homesweethome

Lisa has the most gorgeous bedroom I've ever seen. I've taken inspo from her amazing brick wallpaper and fairy lights combo and will be using that when we next re-do the bedroom - the bricks give it a nice masculine edge, with the fairy lights softening this and making it feel cute and cosy and girly!








@honeyelfiearthur


Three of the cutest Chihuahuas I've ever seen! Love following their little adventures.



@Sabrinakay89


Sabrina has the most gorgeous interior taste and probably the most similar to my own of t
he accounts that I follow. With mellow neutrals and lots of natural wood. I also admire (and share) her obsession for candles and flowers!



@Kerryadlem


Kerry lives in a new build house, that definitely gives me home envy! Her style is clean and cosy, with tasteful touches and a masculine feel.



@Disneybelle_x
Sarah's pictures are alw
ays so beautiful and as a fellow Disney lover I had to mention her!




Thank you to all of the above for sharing beautiful images and cheering up my boring days!

Who are your favourite Instagrammers?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment