I want to see posts about...

Monday 2 October 2017

Square eyes!

I thought I'd do another post on how much I love TV. Because, I really do love a good box set.

As we're fully in to Autumn, it's totally the time to binge and not feel guilty about it!

Some of my favourites at the moment:

Doctor Foster
I only watched the first series over the August bank holiday after I'd seen it recommended by Cara Sutherland @ Withinthesewalls. If you haven't heard of it or been watching it, where the hell have you been and who the hell are you? Take residency on the sofa right now and binge. I love a crazy lady that's been scorned, and Doctor Foster is fantastic at revenge. I think what I love most about this one is every woman can relate to feelings that Doctor Foster has, you can just get her. And at times you think she's lost the plot and then bam she's back to being fabulously clever.

Suranne Jones as Gemma Foster, psycho goals!
Big Little Lies
Worth watching for the stunning scenery alone. California women embroiled in the bitchyness of town life and school, with dark secrets. Some episodes I did find quite heavy, but it was meaty and I was pretty obsessed.

Liar
Old school terrestrial TV is knocking it out of the park at the moment. If you've not been watching Liar, get it on catch up now! 'His' and 'Hers' sides to a 'rape' story. Did he? Didn't he? Is she lying? Is she not? Totally addictive! Spoiler, you find the truth out in episode 3. 

I'm totally not ashamed to say that one of the best things about winter is curling up on the sofa watching a series back to back.

Always welcome to any suggestions, so holla at me if you've got the next thing that I should get addicted to!

<3
Ems x 

No comments:

Post a Comment