I want to see posts about...

Friday 29 September 2017

Autumn love / Autumn loathe

It's no secret that I am a through and through summer person. That feeling of the sun on your skin warming you right the way to your bones, the endless summer dresses and lack of need for a coat or jacket is my kind of heaven.

I usually don't mind Autumn, I quite like it when the nights draw in and it's cute and cosy with candles and the curtains drawn and that nice smell on a morning as the leaves turn and the grass stops growing.

BUT I need help, serious help! I hate knitwear and I am so struggling to know what to wear this season! If you have any go-to places to grab a couple of good quality and stylish jumpers, please holla!

Last weekend I sorted through the endless pit that is my wardrobe and got rid of several bags of things, but I really do have nothing suitable for winter!

Any recommendations of shops that I can visit this weekend?!

<3
Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment