I want to see posts about...

Monday 13 February 2017

~Furgal Feb~ week two



So week one is over, and I think I've done pretty well!


I took lunch with me every day, and only bought crisps on one day (60p). That's a massive drop for me, as I am a sucker for Friska's Chicken Pho noodles, a bag of proper corn and a can of pop.

I stuck to my meal plan for this week, except I had Friday's dinner as Saturday / Sunday's dinner (and still have a portion for the freezer). I did have a cheeky McDonalds on Friday (after the gym, oops!) as the one by me has just completed a refurbishment and boy had I missed those chicken selects!

I went shopping on Saturday and purchased two things for myself, a gorgeous leather jacket of dreams, which was an absolute steal in Primark, £25 reduced to £10 when I got to the till (anyone else do a little happy dance when the universe looks down on you like that?!) and a minnie mouse bobble hat for my upcoming trip to Disneyland Paris, which again came up as £2 instead of the £5 on the label, WIN!

my happy face! It got even happier when it rang through as £2!!

I've also been scouring the internet for freebies. It's strangely addictive and is definitely helping to fill my void time that would be spent with a special someone, ha! I managed to pick up a free sample of Clarins foundation, some Body Shop drops of light serum (which I'll give a try this week as my skin needs a little pick-me-up after holiday) and should hopefully have some more goodies arriving in the post shortly.

So, the meal plan for this week:

Monday: Lunch ~ cous cous, Dinner ~ Chilli
Tuesday: Lunch ~ Chilli. Dinner ~ Millie's meatballs and cous cous
Wednesday: Lunch ~ Cous Cous and meatballs. Dinner ~ Fajita chicken (no wraps!)
Thursday: Lunch ~ Pasta. Dinner ~ out for dinner!
Friday: Lunch ~ beans on toast. Dinner ~ Camembert, red wine and alllllll the bread.

I've spent about £22.50 for this weeks shopping, and hopefully won't need to pop to the shops in between for anything. I am also going to follow Slimming World this week too (eekkk!) to see if I can lose any of that holiday chub!! Wish me luck :)

I'm trialing cheese currently as lots of people with lactose intolerance have said that they can tolerate it... and I've been craving camembert for so long. I hope I don't end up feeling horrible afterwards.

I also tried the Pinch of Nom syn free oat pancakes for breakfast on Sunday, they were delicious and will definitely be going on to my weekend breakfasts! They were so cheap to make too.

Oat pancakes with grapes and banana and a tablespoon of Choc Shot ~ mmm 

I find it really boring cooking for one, so if you have any suggestions of some meals that I can try, please let me know.

Ems xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment