I want to see posts about...

Saturday 2 April 2016

My favourite way to waste some time!

Ahhh.... Netflix.

I do love a good old Netflix binge. Having had Netflix for around a year (I know, late to the party... as always) I thought I'd share some of my favourites, in the hope that you'll share some of yours so that I have some new stuff to watch!



Starting with my all time favourite, DEXTER!

Oh Dexter Morgan. How I loved those hours spent with you. If I'm honest, it's a little embarrassing how quickly we got through the Dexter box set, and I am literally counting down the days until it's acceptable to watch it again. Not only is Dexter himself super cute (yes, I said it), but the storylines are quite good and kept me guessing for much for the box set. There were tears, whoops of joy and everything in between when we were watching this. Without giving anything way, Dexter is a blood splatter analyst for the Miami PD... it's a thrilling but not scary box set, worth every minute of your time.

24.

I cannot stop myself with 24. Having not seen a single episode until Andrew introduced me to it a couple of years ago, I was instantly hooked by Jack Bauer and his adventures. I'm not normally a fan of CSI / Action things, but this had me right from the first episode, and again, is one I could watch time and time again. Although, there are a LOT of episodes, so prepare to lose quite a bit of your life to this one!

Prison Break

I wasn't immediately hooked by this one, it took most of the first series for me to get in to it, and to be honest, I could've dropped it at that point and never thought about it again. But, I am so glad we continued. Again, there was a roller coaster of emotion and plenty of gasps. The title gives the story away.... but HOW, is mindblowing.

Pretty Little Liars

I am only on Season Two, but I am totally hooked! I don't even know why, as it totally isn't my type of thing, but I just can't seem to stop myself... 

90210

If you didn't catch this one when it was on E4, watch them alllll on Netflix on a rainy weekend. This is a really girly programme with lots of sunshine and beautifully bronzed LA-ites. Easy viewing at its best.

Some of the ones I wasn't so keen on....
- Anything after Season 1 of Homeland... It just seemed to lose momentum!
- Bates Motel. Even though I watched every episode (no one's ever called me a quitter!)
- American Horror Story. I just don't get it?! I quite liked the first season, but I just can't sit through the rest. Should I persevere?

We have just finished Homeland, so we're on the lookout for the next boxset to binge on... ideas anyone?!

Ems xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's gotta be Unbreakable Kimmy Scmidt! One of the best shows EVER!

Post a Comment