I want to see posts about...

Friday 6 May 2016

A little bit about me...

I absolutely love reading about other people on their blogs / Instagram... So if you're (nosy) like me, I thought you might enjoy this post.

Some things about me...


1. I'm home mad. I haven't (and don't) have a lot of money, so everything I've achieved has been through hard graft and sensible shopping and saving. I looooooove going home, I looooove being at home, I love decorating and I love making a home. I've never got on with pintrest, so I keep a folder full of inspiration ready for my next project (I know, old school at its best, can't beat a plastic folder with scraps of paper!).



2. I LOOOOOOVE Disneyland. I've been to Paris (a lot), California and Florida. We'd love to go to Japan and one of my life ambitions is to visit them all. My favourite thing is the music in the bushes and the parades. And the rides. And the food.



3. I would love to work at Disneyland Paris and feel cheated that I learnt German and not French at school. I've tried to learn French but life just seems to get in the way. I'd love to take a sabbatical and go and work there for a few months.... although I'm not sure if I would ever come back.



4. I'm a dog person. Through and through. I'd rather spend time with my dogs than anything else, I miss them all day when I'm at work and hate leaving them on weekends. Sorry friends, I'd much rather spend time with Chew and Leia than you... whoops.



5. Oreo's are my favourite and I regularly eat a whole packet in a day hour.



6. I work in marketing, mainly doing events. I love it, but not as much as I'd love working at Disneyland. I'm a firm believer that a job doesn't define you, and neither does a salary. Money can buy all sorts, but happiness is home-made inside you.


I also have a really tiny head. I have to buy children's hats.

7. I love going to new places, but I also love going to places that I know I love. So our holidays for the last few years have definitely followed the same format (Madeira - Disney - Skiathos - Disney). There are lots of places on the bucket list, but I'm just not sure if I'll like them as much.



8. My favourite alcoholic tipple is a Gin and Tonic or a Mojito or a Long Island Iced Tea... but I hardly drink, so they're an extra special treat.



9. I would much rather have a McDonalds (or other take-away) in PJs with Drew than go out for a posh meal. They just don't float my boat.




10. I was lucky enough to get ticket to go to Dismaland last year. I was more excited about going in the derelict Tropicana than seeing the Banksy art. I love derelict buildings!

That's me... boring as anything!

Ems xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another great post Emma......your not boring your SPECIAL! X

Post a Comment